We guarantee that you will be provided with a healthy puppy, free of any serious congenital diseases, for up to 1 year after the time of sale. In order to ensure this guarantee, the buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of its purchase. This examination will be at the expense of the buyer.
- This guarantee does not include health conditions that can afflict all dogs. These include: demodex mange, coccidiosis, parvo, giardia, inguinal or umbilical hernias, hypoglycemia, ear mites, fleas, or ticks.
- This guarantee does not include health conditions that are considered normal for bulldogs, including cherry eye, entropion, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, stenotic nares (pinched nostrils), uneven bites, or “loose hips.”
- This guarantee does not include matters of size, weight, structure, coat quality, or temperament.
- We do not provide AKC papers if you are paying the pet price for your puppy.
If the buyer decides to refuse the required examination or does not have it performed within the 48 hour time limit, the buyer will assume complete responsibility for the puppy’s health, and the contract will be considered void.
If the puppy does not pass the required examination, develops any genetic or hereditary disorders, or has undescended testicles within one year of purchase, it will be eligible for a replacement.
- The buyer will be required to provide documentation from at least two licensed veterinarians including: written documentation and diagnosis, test results, and any other information as requested by the seller. The buyer will continue to remain financially responsible for all veterinary expenses.
- Upon replacement, the puppy will need to return with all AKC registration documents in order to return full ownership to the seller.
If a genetic condition should cause the puppy to die within one year of purchase, it will be eligible for replacement.
- A necropsy will need to be performed and a formal report must be issued by a licensed veterinarian. Once the seller has received this report, it will be thoroughly reviewed before making a final decision. The buyer will be financially responsible for all veterinary expenses during this time.
- If the seller finds the necropsy report to reflect that the cause of death was due to a genetic condition, the seller will agree to replace the puppy.
The replacement puppy will be taken from a future litter and will be of the same sex and value of the original puppy. Cash refunds, in part or full, will not be given under any circumstances.
The buyer will need to pay the balance and pick up the puppy within 10 days of the arranged pick up date, unless special arrangements have been made. If the buyer fails to pick up the puppy within this time period, the puppy will be resold and the buyer’s deposit will be forfeited.